Certified Audi Body Shop in Baltimore
Mark’s Body Shop is proud to be an Certified Audi Body Shop serving all of Maryland, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia. Mark’s Body Shop is the only Audi Certified Collision Repair Shop in Baltimore, Maryland on Audi USA’s list of Authorized Collision Repair Facilities.
Mark’s Body Shop is the ONLY Certified Audi Body Shop in Baltimore, Maryland.
Why Use an Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facility?
Obtaining the Audi Certified Collision Repair Facility certification ensures that Mark’s Body Shop meets the Audi standard of workmanship. Between extensive training and the use of Audi Genuine Parts, you’re sure to receive the highest quality in Audi Repair and the backing of a factory warranty. So why Choose an Audi Certified Repair Shop?
- Complimentary towing to Mark’s Body Shop via Audi Roadside Assistance for eligible customers.
- Audi Genuine Parts for all repairs help maintain the performance and reliability of your vehicle.
- Limited warranty (12 months or 12,000 miles) covers all Audi Genuine Parts
- Audi trained repair technicians use factory-approved procedures that help produce safer repairs and get you back on the road in less time.
- Audi Certified Repair Facilities have made extensive investments in Audi certified tooling to help ensure that their technical staff has the right tools for all repairs.
- The only facilities that are factory authorized to repair Audi vehicles made with ASF aluminum construction.
- First-quality repairs help maximize vehicle value.
- Limited lifetime warranty on paint repairs through OEM paint suppliers.
Audi Certified Full Body Collision Repairs
Mark’s Body Shop specializes in full body repairs for all Audi vehicles. Our shop is the only Certified Audi Repair Shop in Baltimore, meaning each year we must successfully complete a shop and staff audit from Audi representatives. This high level of recognition assures that we meet and exceed Audi’s standards for training, facility, equipment and tools, quality repairs and commitment to customer service.
Minor/Full Audi Paint Repair
Whether you need a minor chip/scratch repaired or you need a full auto body paint job, Mark’s Body Shop can make sure your Audi will look its finest on the road. A paint job is sometimes an inexpensive way to increase the value of your vehicle and by using a Certified Audi Repair shop for paint repair, you’re sure to get the finest results.
Contact Mark’s Body Shop
Our commitment to high quality work and getting it done right the first time is how we earned the Audi seal of approval. To us, the right way means following the manufacturer’s procedures for collision and paint repairs to preserve the safety and quality of your vehicle. Bring your Audi to Mark’s for a proper repair you can count on and customer service you deserve.