Factory Certified Collision Repair
Your vehicle is the second biggest investment you make. At Mark’s Body Shop, we understand how important it is to make sure it’s repaired correctly, for your safety and for the value of that investment.
If you’re located in Baltimore, Towson, Owings Mills, or the surrounding Maryland areas and are in need of a certified auto body shop that can restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition, call Mark’s Body Shop. Reach us at (410)-358-5155 or click here to contact us online.
Mark’s Body Shop is your Factory Certified Collision Repair Facility serving the Baltimore, Towson, Owings Mills, Maryland area since 1975.
I-CAR Gold Class Certified Auto Body Shop
Our auto body shop is certified I-CAR Gold Class, the highest level of training recognized in the collision repair industry.
We have also received certifications from major automotive manufacturers including:
We are certified to return your Honda to its pre-accident condition. We will help you restore not only its pre-accident look, but also its pre-accident safety, structural integrity and performance.
We are a Volkswagen certified collision repair facility, which means:
- Your car will be repaired according to the manufacturer’s guidelines, by trained and Volkswagen-Certified Technicians.
- We use only Genuine Volkswagen parts in our repairs, identical to the factory originals, with no substitutes.
- All of the repair work we do follows Volkswagen’s strict repair standards.
- Our technicians follow and maintain all vehicle warranties.
- We use tools specifically designed to repair Volkswagen vehicles.
Returning your car to pre-loss condition requires that your facility follow the manufacturer’s strict guidelines for repair – in the training our technicians receive, the vehicle construction materials we use, and in the equipment and procedures we use.
Not all parts are created equal, just as not all body shops are the same. Make sure you’re getting your car repaired correctly and avoid the safety and quality problems that can occur with substandard replacement parts.